Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Outnumbered!

We went to the doctor last Thursday. All is well and measuring right on track. We had a sonogram and found out that Jeremiah is now officially outnumbered! Jeremiah will now have 3 women in his life: Me, our dog Mocha, and Baby GIRL Marshall!!!

Baby M is healthy and full of movement! It is so fun to feel her move. During the sonogram she even did a flip!

Our little nini's first picture
February 15th, 8 weeks olds

Our little girl! Oh how she's grown So BIG!


May 13th, 20 weeks old and about 9 oz.

New little outfit!

Shopping is going to be so fun!

Now for the name search... any suggestions??

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

My updater didn't show a new post! Congratulations, I am excited for Ellis to have a buddy! Sorry, I would be NO help on names :)

Momma GiGi said...

Names? Ok I still have a few, I never used! But for now here is what I used for guideline suggestions:
Names that will identify your daughter long after she is married with a different last name (can be done by calling her by first and middle name)
A gracious beautiful Southern name
There are very few Biblical names for girls that haven't been over used. Guys names are so different-right, Jeremiah?
Good initals
Can start that whole beginning with
a J thing--Jeremiah, Jessica, J????
First name is what everyone will call her
Be careful because short names can sound fat, mean, or like a pole dancer!
Love GiGi (aka Granny Georgia!)