Monday, June 14, 2010

Lillian Grace

We finally have a name for our sweet little girl! We have been wrestling with this for a while going back and forth on a few names, but we have now decided and couldn't love the name more! We are going to name her Lillian Grace, and we plan to call her Lilly, but there are already lots of variations and nicknames brewing. :)

Lillian Vernon Robertson Jordan is one of my great grandmothers. I love family history and think it is so special to carry on the name for another generation!
Lillian: 3-5 months old
Lillian: 5-6 years old

I've also been working on the nursery! Updates and pics to follow soon hopefully!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Love it! Lilly, in loving memory of the cutest Jack Russell terrier ever? We're sad to miss your shower in a few weeks; I'll be in Austin visiting Miss Maddie and Ash. Hope you're enjoying the summer break!

SMarshall said...

I love Lilly!! Such a cute name! And by the way my mom's maiden name is Jorden (technically Jordan- but my great grandpa changed it for some reason) We could be related!