Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July!

The fourth of July was a fun celcbration! We were fortunate to spend a couple of days at the lake with my family, and then a couple of days in Dallas with Jeremiah's family. At the lake we watched fireworks, ate super yummy food, danced to a live a band, and relaxed by the water. I'm not able to get in the lake because of the bacteria, so dad bought me a blow up family pool to cool off in on the dock. It is perfect with a mister and everything! Lilly and I love soaking in some vitamin D, but of course fully protected with a good dose of SPF! Everyone knows that Mocha LOVES the water and she fully took advantage of anyone willing to play fetch with her. :)

Fireworks
Mocha.... playing fetch!
Relaxing in my pool


In Dallas, we attended the Park Cities Independence Day Parade Celebration! I had always heard it was really neat, but never attended until this year. It was a lot of fun and I got to see and catch up with a lot of my past students as well!
Marshall siblings at the parade (minus Sarabeth and Ben)
Jeremiah and Jonathan

No comments: