Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lillian Grace Marshall

Lillian Grace Marshall arrived Monday, October 11th, 2010 at 11:23pm. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and measured 20 1/2 inches long! She is perfect and these past couple of weeks have been so fun, busy, and exhausting! I'm going to try to catch up on the blog now that we are home and getting settled into a routine. She has already changed so much over the past couple of weeks so stay tuned! :)

One of Lilly's first baby pictures!
Proud Mommy
Proud Daddy
So ALERT!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

She is so precious, I can't wait to see her again!!

SMarshall said...

I'm so sad beyond belief that I can't be there to meet her...YET! She is perfect!

Stewart Stuff said...

I loved meeting Lilly! She is precious!

Russamoto said...

She. is. adorable. I need to hold that baby soon!!!!