This year we did the same routine as last year. Jere went in the morning to the mall and got our Santa ticket. Then we went back that afternoon and got to see Santa with no line. Ah-mazing! Tia came along for the fun this year and L definitely put on a show.
Excited and waiting to see Santa...
Hmm... not so exciting after all!
Lilly literally started crying so hard and turned bright red. I don't know what got into her. Then when I picked her up she immediately stopped. Talk about getting worked up for nothing... She's a mess! :) Santa- I promise she really was a good girl this year!
Then we went up to Neimans and the Boogie Monster was there promoting his new book! L was very intrigued and quickly became a fan. It made no sense that he would be less scary than Santa. Honestly, I think it is because she had time to check him out and dance with him from afar, before being thrown in his lap.

2 comments:
Her dress is cute! Love her Santa face. L wore her sparkly TOMS with her Christmas dress at that age. :)
Oh my goodness! That Santa photo is a keeper! haha!
Post a Comment