Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bluebonnets: Take 2

Because I was so discouraged by how bad the first photo op went I decided to go back a second time. It went a little better. This time I brought some props to try to keep her distracted and happy. 

The first shot looked like we might be headed in a good direction...

 then immediately by shot #2 we were headed south.



Then I decided to call Daddy in for reinforcement. Since he works in Irving it wasn't too far for him to hop over to try to pull out a few smiles and find my happy baby. It worked for a bit...

There's a laugh!



Then she had had enough and was sad again...


Once she got with her people she was all better. Toddler mood swings I tell ya...


It was a long day! Better luck next year... if I dare...

No comments: