How did we share the news?
Well... we told our family that we were expecting around Valentine's Day. So... I made homemade valentines for each family member/couple from the baby and we either delivered them in person or mailed them to those out of town.
Well... we told our family that we were expecting around Valentine's Day. So... I made homemade valentines for each family member/couple from the baby and we either delivered them in person or mailed them to those out of town.

I have to say they were pretty precious and each one was unique! The best part was seeing everyone's faces or receiving their phone calls once they received it!
* At the time we hadn't been to the doctor yet so we were guessing the due date was beginning of October! Once we went to the doc they set the official due date for September 30th.
No comments:
Post a Comment