Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 months old

It's hard to believe Lilly is already 2 months old (really 2 1/2... I'm behind)! She is smiling tons and makes the cutest cooing sounds! She also recognizes my voice and loves to stare at me and her daddy. She is still sleeping like a champ. At 2 weeks old we dropped the 11pm feeding and she goes down about 10pm now and wakes up at 6am, 8 hours straight! Then she eats at 6am and then goes down for another 2 hours. She naps in her crib during the day but sleeps in the pack n play in our room at night. She is on a pretty consistent schedule of feed, awake, then sleep. She is a very happy baby and tons of fun to be around!
I just love her roly poly thighs and chipmunk cheeks! She loves to grasp tightly to my fingers. She loves bath time! Thank goodness for the Puj tub. She will imitate too. If someone sticks out their tongue she will smile big and stick her tongue out too. She loves to be read too as well! Story time is one of her favorites. She is also going through a little spit up stage. Kind of gross; I'm covered in it often... but I don't mind. :)
Lilly also has great control of her neck and head. She got to try out her Bumbo seat and loves it! She enjoys looking around at all that is going on around her. She can hold some toys. Her favorite is her rattle. She will shake it as she watches her mobile and listens to the music in her crib. She also loves her bouncy seat. She hung out in it often and watched me while I wrapped Christmas presents! She also loves her play mat. She loves looking at the lights and animals hanging around her. She bats at them and loves looking in the little mirror.
L giving Uncle Barrett the stink eye... So glad he came to visit!
She is outgrowing lots of her clothes. :( Lilly also loves to stand up and "bear" weight. She seems so strong! She has found her hands, clasps them together, and I find them in her mouth often. She can track objects and if I walk away her eyes will follow me. She lost most of her baby hair except for her little monk mullet around the back and her new hair is coming in much lighter, kind of a dirty blonde!

Lulu brought Lilly a Santa hat!
2 month old pic... look at me grow!
Sporting her strawberry hat all the way from Italy! Merci Aunt Sara and Uncle Jon!
I'm smitten with these two! Do you see a resemblance??
Happy 2 months Lilly! We can't wait to see what month 3 will bring and look forward to celebrating your 1st Christmas together! We love you so much!

2 Month Stats
Height: 23 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 11 pounds 1/2 ounce (70th percentile)
Head Circumference: 38 1/4 cm (50th percentile)

No comments: