Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Be mine, Valentine!

Our Valentine's day was super special this year! Not only did we have our little sweetheart to celebrate with but we also stretched out our celebrations. We celebrated a few times, low-key and at home as well as having the opportunity to go out. Lulu and JPop babysat for us the weekend before V-day and Jere and I got to go out for a fun night together. First we stopped at Bodega Bar and had a flight of wine. I love this place! It has a library feel and lots of different nooks to relax and enjoy great wines. We then walked over to Villa-O and had a  yummy dinner. On the actual Valentine's day we had a super fun time as a family. Jeremiah started a tradition of writing Lilly a letter each Valentine's day. We read it to her and then exchanged cards. After she went to sleep we had a romantic candlelit dinner. I cooked garlic pesto linguini with tomato basil meat sauce, french bread, and a spinach salad. Yummm... The Wednesday after V-day Mel and Cace kept Lilly for us to go see Cirque du Soleil. I have always wanted to see them so this was our little V-day gift to each other! It has been such a blessing to have family willing to keep this little one for Jere and I to be able to get out and reconnect, have some time as a couple, and time with friends. Thanks to our babysitters: Lulu, Jpop, Tia Mel, Uncle Queso, and Aunt Binky!!! Y'all are amazing and Lilly is so lucky to have y'all in her life!

These are some pics from our Valentine's Day photo shoot! Lilly and I had so much fun and she was in such a great mood so I must say I got some really cute pics! 












2 comments:

Elicia said...

Great pictures, love them!

CaseyWiegand said...

look at that cutie nugget!!