Last Saturday Jeremiah and Lilly had a daddy/daughter day! I went to Market with my friend Revekah so Jere babysat Lilly and boy did they have a special day! He took her to her first little swim lesson at Emler Swim School. They have a Bathtub Babies class for 2-6 month olds. It basically is a water acclimation class where they splash around, learn to kick, sing songs, float, and have fun in the water. I was sad to miss out, but our friends from our childbirth class, Sean and Suzanne, were there with their baby girl Elena and they took lots of pics and videos for us! I felt like I was there and cannot wait to join in on the fun next time!
Lilly loves bath time and the water so getting in the pool was a big hit! Here she is doing the motorboat.

They sing lots of songs and do motions that go with them in the water. An excerpt of one is below...
Each baby lays on their tummy on the raft at the end of the session. Everyone sings a goodbye song to them that goes something like... goodbye lilly, goodbye lilly, goodbye lilly, we're glad you came to swim!
No comments:
Post a Comment