Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life. I am so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing dad. Dad, I love you and am so thankful for the wisdom, guidance, love and support you have given me throughout the years!
Lilly is also so lucky to have such an amazing dad who loves and cherishes her more than anything! Countless times a day Jeremiah tells me how much he loves her, how cute she is, and we talk about what a blessing she is in our lives. L loves her daddy too and her face lights up when she hears his voice or he walks in the room. I look forward to watching their relationship grow and I'm so thankful that Jere treasures Lil, spends quality time with her, and makes her feel loved!
When I asked Jere what he wanted to do for his 1st Father's Day he said, "I want to go to the lake!" So that is what we did. It was fun and relaxing and a great time celebrating our dads!
Lilly got Jere a Mavs National Champions t-shirt and the book Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets Every Father Should Know. A friend of mine recommended it for any father raising a daughter. I bet it will be great!
We also got Uncle Queso and JPop a t-shirt for their birthdays! So we had to get a pic of them in their matching shirts.
This is the card that Lilly got Jeremiah. She helped pick it out and you can see her teeth marks in the top right corner where she put it in her mouth and started to chew on it.
On the inside Lilly made her first piece of artwork. We made a moose out of her foot and hand prints. It was messy, but it turned out so cute! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment