The first night they took us and Mel and Cace to dinner at Rise (one of my favorite restaurants... if you haven't been there you should go! they have great souffles... the crab souffle is my fav! i have also heard that george w eats there every sunday night too and was actually there when he received the phone call about osama bin laden being killed!). The next day Great Uncle Richard, Memaw's brother, came down and we had lunch at Penne Pomodoro and had a great chat with him. It was fun for him to see Lilly again and how much she has already changed. Memaw and Papaw babysat Lilly one afternoon so I could get out of the house and run some errands without baby in tow. I was very grateful. It's amazing how much faster you can get things done! :) We went on a scenic little drive through the Park Cities. Memaw and Papaw grew up here so it is always neat to hear their stories and how things have grown and changed. There is a great book that tells the history and it has walks in it that you can take with commentary to go along with it. It was too hot to walk so we drove. Then that night Mel and I cooked Elk Tacos for dinner which were delish! It was a fun little visit and hope they will come visit us again soon!
Unfortunately I did not take hardly any pictures! But here are two cute ones!


No comments:
Post a Comment