Thursday, May 5, 2011

In full bloom

We have been doing tons of yard work lately! Mainly in the front yard! While we worked Lilly hung out on a blanket during her awake time and played. We got our pots planted for spring/summer and the beds all cleaned up. We even took out a large tree that fell during a wind storm, replaced some shrubs, transplanted, added some roses and re-landscaped the front cubby under the Japanese Maple. I'll post pics soon. We really love working in the yard and I love that there is an immediate result! Jeremiah particularly loves doing yard work with a crowd. So mom and dad came in town and Mel and Cace joined us. We started in our yard all working together and then we went to Mel and Cace's and worked there. I will say it was tons of fun and went way faster! Thanks mom and dad for being willing to help with manual labor. We appreciate it and enjoy your company!

Hanging out with Jpop and Uncle Queso










Lilly lounging on the lawn



No comments: