You are the big 10 months old and oh you are so much fun! During this 10th month we have watched you grow so big! You have the sweetest spirit, but are very spunky too. You are on the go, curious, and have lots of personality!
I found your second ticklish spot right inside your hip bones. It is the same spot as Jpop's super ticklish spot! You are full of giggles and laughing. The sound of your laughter is precious!
You love to read! We always read before bed, but reading is also a great daytime activity especially if you are upset. It always calms you down. You love to touch the pages and point to the pictures.
Your schedule has not changed since 9 months. We have hit our stride and I think things will be the same for a while. Sometimes you take your afternoon nap a little later than 1pm but definitely it starts before 2pm.
You said a new word this month... and I must say it is my favorite! MAMA :) You've got the M sound down and say Mama a lot. I'm not positive you associate me with the word, but we are working on it. Daddy is a little bummed, because now when we say "say dada" you say "mama." I secretly love it and think it is so cute!
On July 30th your 7th tooth came in. It is your bottom tooth, 2nd to the right of center. In the past when you got one on one side the other side would come in in a couple of days... but we haven't seen tooth number 8 yet...
This is Mocha's favorite seat three times a day. I most definitely love it because she make my life much easier. She's our little personal vacuum. Daddy think you and Mocha have some sort of pact made. We have observed you eating a bite and then giving her a bite or sneakily dropping her a tasty on the floor for her to find. :)
In the morning daddy makes a picture for you out of your cheerios that is waiting for you on your high chair tray. You LOVE it and I'm pretty sure you look forward to it every morning.
You have moved onto many more table foods. At first with a vengeance! You were scarfing down green beans, asparagus, mandarin oranges, peaches, green peas, and black beans. Then about two weeks later you refused any and all solid foods except CARBS! You would still feed yourself and eat cheerios, toast, tortilla, pasta, etc. but any fruit or veggie you would spit out. Even if you put it in your own mouth you would spit it out once you felt the texture. You will scarf down your fruits and veggies if they are baby food or pureed consistency so that is how you've been getting most of that nutrition. Lately you are getting better and fruits/veggies like black beans and raspberries are back on the market... but you are sensitive to texture like your papa. Hopefully you will overcome this and won't be eating baby food the rest of your life. :)
Some other first foods this month were some mozzarella grated cheese, french fries, and some Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets cut up real small. All of which you seemed to love! I started becoming desperate when I was worried you were going to only eat carbs for the rest of your life. :)
A lot of your friends are starting to turn one. I can't believe you will be one so soon too! Look at you on a rocking horse... or in this case a rocking rabbit for the first time at Juliet's birthday party!
Playing with your friend Ellis at Juliet's birthday party! You were to busy playing to look at the camera.
You still LOVE bath time! These days you get much more regular baths... 1) because you get dirty crawling around everywhere and 2) because it is so hot. Just getting you in and out of your car seat one time leaves us both drenched in sweat. I am ready for FALL!
It's all hands on deck during bath time. I've caught you several times standing up in your bath seat. Crazy girl!
You love your stuffed animals more now than ever! All of a sudden you are really attached to them. Whenever you see them you crawl to them as fast as you can. Your favorites are Jelly the giraffe, your bunny, and your seal. You carry them wherever you go and you also drag your woobie around. One of your new tricks is when we say cuddle you lay down on your stuffed animal and give them cuddles. It is so cute!
You are showing a lot more interest in your swing these days. Even though you've outgrown it you like to push it back and forth and scream really loud!
You are standing a ton now! You can stand for long periods of time and take a few steps. Typically you take steps when you aren't thinking about it or are trying to get to something you want. You can walk when holding on to furniture and love to cruise around the coffee table and couch.
You are so curious and constantly exploring. I love to watch you learn new things. You clap all the time now. Anytime someone says clappy clappy clappy you got to town clapping away. You also love to say bye bye and wave.
We've had workmen in the backyard working on making the space a fun outdoor living area! You love to watch them from inside at the window. You just talk and talk to them. I can't wait for it to be finished and you are able to go out there and play!
You love your activity table! It is one of your favorite toys, but particularly you love the little purple phone that goes with it.
We had our first play date with your good friend Anna Kate. Anna Kate is now big enough to play or at least stay awake for the play date. :)
Yall look so cute in your matching outfits!
Anna Kate, Cage and Lilly
Sweet girl I love spending every day with you and watching you grow!
I love you lillybug!
xoxo,
mommy





















No comments:
Post a Comment