Monday, September 26, 2011

First day of school

At the beginning of September Lilly had her first day of school... or first day of Mother's Day Out. She loved it and loves making new friends! Her teachers are Miss Wanda and Miss Valana. They are so nice and love on Miss Lilly. There are 8 kids in her class (5 girls and 3 boys) and she attends once a week. It is a nice break for me and I'm able to get lots of errands done and able to schedule appointments and such on those days without having to get a sitter. Last time I got 8 errands done in 2 hours. Amazing! I forget what it feels like to be so productive!

Lilly on her first day of school!


Meeting all her new friends

playing in the ball pit



diving in on the fun

L has recently started sitting on her knees. It makes her look so old!


It wasn't easy to get a picture of her. She was all over the place and would barely take a break from the fun to look at the camera.

Her cute classroom! I love the table where they eat lunch. So funny!

No comments: