When we returned from our Christmas vacation in Longview we celebrated Christmas with our family of three. Uncle Queso and Tia Mel joined us for the festivities. Santa brought Lilly a few things to Dallas too... her favorite being her Exersaucer!
Lilly's Christmas tree in her room
So I have it envisioned that when Lilly is older she will come down the hallway and wake up Jeremiah and I to go see what Santa brought. So in hopes of starting this tradition I carried Lilly down the hall this year since she can't walk yet... and really doesn't have a clue what is going on. :) The little red gown that she is wearing below is TRUE vintage. My Aunt Jenn gave it to me when I was a baby and it says Baby's First Christmas on it. I wore it on my 1st Christmas and Lilly got to wear it on her 1st Christmas. I paired it with precious lime and red BabyLegs and my little booties from when I was a baby.Wearing Uncle Queso's toboggan. Who calls them beanies by the way? They are toboggans... or boggans for short.
Lilly playing in her favorite new toy, her exersaucer! Her feet don't quite touch yet (hence she is hanging in the seat), but she loves being surrounded by all the fun toys.

About to open her stocking. I cut out the names and Lulu helped me bead and sequin them! They turned out so cute!
Mocha wants to join in on all the FUN! This was before she found the toy and bone Santa left for her.


No comments:
Post a Comment