The other day Jeremiah got home from work and loved Lilly's outfit. He went on and on about how cute she looked and asked if I took any pictures. I hadn't so this prompted a mini photo shoot before getting Lilly ready for bed. There were so many precious ones! I couldn't decide which ones to post so I'm sorry there are so many! I seriously need someone unbiased to select the best ones. In fact, I'm curious to know your favorites. Maybe it will help me in selecting in the future. So... if you have a sec comment your favorites. I've numbered them 1-18. :) Enjoy! L has some funny faces!
{one}
{two}
{three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
{seven}
{eight}
{nine}
{ten}
{eleven}
{twelve}
{thirteen}
{fourteen}
{fifteen}
{sixteen}
{seventeen}
{eighteen}






6 comments:
5 is my favorite. However, the one where she is lifting up her shirt and the one eating the azalea's are hilarious!
4,9,14,18
Especially 18 I love a little girl with her Daddy
Couldn’t pick just one! And I agree with Jeremiah that is a really cute dress on a really cute baby! 1&2 are just good! 4 looks like she is getting ready to do something she shouldn’t and 13 is she looking???? They were all great.
uncle queso likes 2, 8, 10, 14, and 16. SO many good one's! hard to choose. so cute!
5, 18, 14 and 18! Can I get a 5 for our house????
i don't feel i qualify as an unbiased opinion... i love them all!
Post a Comment