Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sailor lilly

Who is this baby? It is me! Or the first picture is me... and the rest are of course Lilly. This was one of my little sailor outfits from when I was a baby. Mom did such a great job of saving some cute outfits and now I get to put Lilly in them and see if there are any resemblances! I was older in this picture than Lilly is I think... or I was just a big baby, which is a true statement! I weighed 9 lbs. 2 oz. when I was born! Nonetheless I also have two upper teeth and I'm doing a darn good job balancing on that turtle. :) So in conclusion I think there is a little bit of an age difference but all in all, do you see any resemblances??







4 comments:

hwilson718 said...

How sweet is that! I wish my mom would have saved some of my outfits!

Unknown said...

i guess you had to learn to balance on the turtle... since you refused to touch the grass. :)

Casual Observer said...

Tough question. Hmmmm
Hairline. check
Blue eyes. check
Cuter than anything. check
Thats about it:)

JPop

Emily K. said...

Both really cute babies :). I love that little dress! Ellis has worn some of my old dresses also, and I don't think I will be able to get rid of any of her baby clothes, such a pack rat!