Before it gets too ridiculously hot we have been trying to play outside as much as possible! We have spent lots of time in the baby pool and at parks with friends. Here are some pics from our adventures!
Swimming and Splashing!
Jeremiah has been obsessed with finding the perfect baby pool for Lilly. We have tried out about 3 different ones at our house. After much "test-swimming" we finally decided on one! Who knew this could be such a challenge... I honestly gave Jeremiah a hard time and never thought we would really use the pool that much, but we have! I have even been known to lay out in it when L is napping. I'm sure our neighbors get a big kick out of that. :)
Park Play Dates
At the park with Shellie and Sawyer... Shellie and I worked together, but after she had Sawyer in December 2009 she did not return to work this past school year. We have still kept in touch and it is always fun to get together with her and catch up. She is hilarious and always has me rolling! ;)
Elicia and I met up at the park so the girls could play... well Lilly wishes she could keep up with Lily. :) Lily is very much on the move so it was hard to capture them together, but I did get a few pics of older L blowing kisses younger L. So cute! I have a lot of practicing to do in order to perfect capturing pics once Lilly is running about. It's so much easier right now...

No comments:
Post a Comment