Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day weekend just the three of us! I'm going to be honest... I was a little bummed we weren't traveling to the lake or going somewhere fun, but we ended up having the best holiday, which truly felt like a mini vacation, right in our own backyard! It's not very often that we get free time or holidays at home. So... we soaked it up, enjoyed time together, and made lots of fun memories! Our weekend consisted of lots of baby pool time, playtime outside, and a picnic at the Arboretum.










Tia Mel and Uncle Queso joined us for our picnic at the Arboretum! 
L held and pretended to eat her first orange...



She crawled... everywhere...

played...

laughed...

and ate a mum mum!

So I'm trying to be better about getting out from behind the camera and getting in some pics with Lilly. It is hard, especially since I love taking the pics and a lot of times I'm not all that put-together. :) Anyways here are a handful that Jeremiah captured. Notice Lilly's expressions... since getting her top two teeth she has started this hilarious and goofy underbite smile. I think she is trying to figure out what those pearly whites are in her mouth. Hopefully it won't last too long. I think she will regret her bulldog smile one of these days. :)




1 comment:

lulu said...

So cute!!! There is no place like home, but we missed our Memorial Day family time too. I love you girls polish colors!