Friday, November 23, 2012

1st Day of School 2012

Lilly's 1st day of school 2012 was a huge success! I can't even begin to tell you how much this little one LOVES school! She is super social and loves to make friends and she adores her teachers Miss Bridget and Miss Michelle. 

I love this picture! It is so rare I capture one this perfect!


It's possible she loves our kitty cat Sam, whom she affectionately refers to as Sammy, more than school... but the jury is still out on that one!


It was quite fitting that Sam was present for the first day of school pics since her backpack is a kitty cat!


Rocking her orange and pink! I honestly didn't plan for her to be so color coordinated... especially matching her backpack. I must say she looked precious though!

I can hardly get her to take her back pack off. I had to trick her and hide it in order to get her in the car so I could buckle her into her carseat. 

No comments: