Lilly,
You will be 2 before we know it! You are such a big girl now and I know you will be a great big sister! You have been up to a lot lately and learning tons too! This summer was a blast pumpkin! Now it's time to head into fall.. my favorite time of the year!
Love you to pieces!
Mommy
L understands or knows that baby brother is in Mommy's tummy. But she also thinks that everyone has a baby in their tummy. This is a cute picture that I caught of her looking for Daddy's baby...
Saturday morning Sesame Street under the covers. She just recently has shown any sort of interest and will only sit there for about 15 minutes. Lilly gets really excited when the music comes on and I think so looks precious cuddled up under the blanket. This is about the only time she sits still long enough to cuddle. I'll take what I can get!
Splish splashing at the pool!
Good morning Daddy!
Lilly had her first sleepover with her friend Anna Kate! We were going out with our friends KK and Chris and we couldn't find a babysitter so we shared the sitter and shacked them up together at their house. They live in the same neighborhood as Mel and Cace and since they were out of town we slept at their house so we were close by to come get her in the morning.
They had a blast!
*hugs*
These days I have to fight Lilly for my pickles. I crave them and she loves them! Somehow her sweet smile wins me over every time!
Dabbling in the world of potty training.
Lilly is super interested and started being Houdini at getting off dirty and wet diapers even through her clothes. It was making the biggest mess so we are working on it a little earlier than I probably anticipated. If I wasn't pregnant I'd be more game but I'm so tired and it hurts my back so we haven't gone all in but she does great. She wears a diaper but most of the time tells me when she needs to go or goes to the potty and uses it all by herself. She knows how to wipe, dump it in the big toilet, flush, and put it back. She has the most trouble when she is playing and gets so wrapped up that she forgets to stop to go potty.... but I think she will get the hang of it and have it down in no time. :)
She really likes to read on the potty...
Lilly often times entertains herself by reading/looking through books. I am so thankful that she loves books!
{28 week belly}
Lunch time stinker!
Helping mommy and daddy prep and get ready to paint her big girl room! She loved the blue tape the most!
L had a blast at her friend Drew's 2nd birthday party! She iced and ate cupcakes and loved the "BIG slide!"
Mid August we went to Oklahoma City, OK to celebrate Maddie and Gabe's wedding. It was so fun and OKC has so much to offer. It really was a neat city! Saturday morning we went to the science museum! Lilly loved it! It was really neat and very big. We didn't even put a dent in it... but she had a big time.
I felt like we were back in my childhood... staying at a Marriott Courtyard and swimming in the indoor pool. The smell of all the chlorine brought back a flood of memories!
We also visited the OKC bombing memorial. It was very moving.
Most importantly we celebrated the wedding of Maddie and Gabe! Lilly loves "Mannie and Angel." We are so excited they are married! :)
Lilly wears her backpack all around the house. It's quite the accessory. She is practicing for her first day of school which is oh so soon!














No comments:
Post a Comment